Shop anti-aging cosmeceutical products in Canada
You’re never too young to start an anti-aging skin care routine! That’s because wrinkles, brown spots and other signs of aging are best treated with prevention.
However, if you’re hoping to look youthful again, it’s also never too late to start using good, anti-aging cosmeceutical products. They can’t perform miracles, but they certainly can reduce fine lines, lighten dark spots and improve complexion. That is, when they are used correctly (effects are different on each person). Not to mention, they can help slow down signs of aging that may appear over time!
Looks aside, even when it comes to skin health alone, these types of products can boost your body’s ability to repair and heal its dermal layers. This is important for protecting your body from outside contaminants, or even disease from free radical damage.
If you’re not sure which products are right for you, feel free to contact us for help! We can host virtual consultations about our skin care products. We can let you know which ones we think you’ll be satisfied with.
We ship anti-aging cosmetics across Canada and the USA.
Or, visit us in person, and we can take a closer look at your skin!
Otherwise, a good place to start would be with our anti-aging skin care kit. It’s our own, time-tested, collection of products tailored to mature skin. Many of our patients have been happy with our recommended regime to reverse signs of aging.
You can also learn the ‘how tos’ of anti-aging skin care at the following pages of our site:
- The best facial skin care routines for every age, broken down decade-by-decade
- Advanced solutions for mature skin (includes our in-clinic service options)
Some general rules when picking anti-aging cosmeceuticals:
- Never graduate from the basics: cleansers, serums, moisturizers and sunscreen should be used daily. For aging skin, the specifics of these products may need to change, but their principles won’t.
- Maturing skin tends to get dry and dehydrated more easily. Bring back your ‘glow’ by protecting your skin barrier. Use a humectant serum (such as hyaluronic acid), as well as a thick moisturizer to ‘lock in’ hydration.
- Help your skin rebuild its thickness by increasing collagen production. Collagen itself doesn’t penetrate the top layer of skin. However, collagen precursors, such as peptides and growth factors, can!
- Mild exfoliation with a gentle scrub, or by using AHAs and BHA, can also kickstart skin cell production.
- There is no anti-aging routine that doesn’t involve sunscreen! If you want to treat or prevent wrinkles, reapplying sunscreen every two hours is non-negotiable. Sunscreen should be at least an SPF 30. It should provide broad-spectrum coverage for both UVA and UVB rays. A brush-on, powder sunscreen can be applied over makeup throughout the day.
- A mix of antioxidants can help your skin fight free radical damage - the root cause of all aging. Retinol (vitamin A) is the top-recommended, topical antioxidant that can fight and prevent wrinkles. But, it can cause peeling and redness at first. Start with a low-dosage once or twice a week. Build up your usage until your skin can tolerate it daily, and at higher doses.
Showing all 11 results
TNS® Advanced+ Serum by SkinMedica® (Dual Chamber) with Growth Factors$330.00 CAD Add to cart
Retinol Complex 1, 0.5 or 0.25 by SkinMedica®$66.00 – $99.00 CAD Options
AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser by SkinMedica® with Biodegradable Jojoba Spheres$50.00 CAD Add to cart
Dermal Repair Cream by SkinMedica®$136.00 CAD Add to cart
HA5™ Rejuvenating Hydrator by SkinMedica® (Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum)$196.00 CAD Add to cart
LUMIVIVE™ Day Defense Serum and LUMIVIVE™ Night Revitalize Complex by SkinMedica®$285.00 CAD Add to cart
Pep Up® Collagen Renewal Face & Neck Treatment by Colorescience®$220.00 CAD Add to cart
Rejuvenative Moisturizer by SkinMedica® (Anti-Aging Face Cream)$62.00 CAD Add to cart
TNS Recovery Complex® Growth Factor Serum by SkinMedica®$250.00 CAD Add to cart
Vitamin C+E Complex by SkinMedica® (Antioxidant Face Serum & Primer)$108.00 CAD Add to cart
Line Subtractor® 10% Vitamin C Face Serum with AHAs by PRESCRIBED solutions®$145.00 CAD Add to cart