Dry skin cosmeceuticals in Canada
Not sure what to pick?
Learn about treating dry skin at the following links:
- Dry skin, dehydrated skin and transepidermal water loss (TEWL): what are they and how do they change your skin?
- How to keep skin healthy, supple and glowing in winter months
Or, give us a shout, and we'd be happy to make a custom recommendation for your skin needs!
Some general rules when picking products for dry skin:
- Be sure not to over-dry your skin with 'stripping' soaps. Cleansers made for removing dirt, makeup and excess oil are usually best (especially for sensitive skin).
- A hydrator is different than a moisturizer. Hydrators attract water to your skin, which it needs for moisturization. Moisturizers include 'good fats' to 'lock in' water and hold your skin together. Start with a hydrator, and follow with a moisturizer.
- Winter time or dry environments may require heavier moisturizers and creams for people who generally have 'normal' skin types.
- Mature skin may require heavier moisturizers all year round, as it tends to be drier.
- Some parts of your face may be drier than others, requiring different types of moisturizers in a single routine.
- Opt for non-comedogenic moisturizers if you experience acne breakouts or have oily, clogged skin. See our acne products, here.
- Use sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days, and when indoors. Reapply every two hours. Try our options, here.
- If you experience redness or rosacea, see our products made for this condition, here. Or, book a consultation at our clinic, so we can take a closer look at your case, and make recommendations from there.
Showing all 4 results
Collagen Infusion by Functionalab (lip plumping serum)$40.00 CAD Add to cart
TNS® Ceramide Treatment Cream by SkinMedica® (Growth Factor Face Moisturizer)$72.00 CAD Add to cart
Dermal Repair Cream by SkinMedica®$136.00 CAD Add to cart
HA5™ Rejuvenating Hydrator by SkinMedica® (Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum)$196.00 CAD Add to cart