High-quality, cosmeceutical sunscreens
Not sure what to pick? See our article on the differences between sunscreens:
Or, give us a shout, and we'd be happy to make a custom recommendation for your skin needs!
Some general rules for picking and using a sunscreen:
- Layer and reapply! Sunscreen should go on every 2 hours, to be effective.
- A powder sunscreen can help with reapplication over makeup, but should not be your base layer.
- Use sunscreen even on cloudy days, and when indoors.
- Opt for high-SPF, broad-spectrum coverage (to protect from both UVA and UVB rays).
- SPFs can't be accumulated when layered. E.g. SPF 15+SPF35 does NOT equal SPF 50.
- Apply sunscreen 10 - 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Wear sun-protective clothing with your sunscreen.
- If you have sensitive skin, opt for a mineral-based sunscreen.
- If you like sunscreen that 'sinks' into your skin, opt for a chemical-based sunscreen.
Showing all 8 results
All Calm™ Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50 by Colorescience® (Tinted)$162.50 CAD Add to cart
Daily Physical Defense® Sunscreen (Mineral SPF 34 with Antioxidants)$51.00 CAD Add to cart
Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector® SPF 50 by Colorescience® (Tinted)$162.50 CAD Add to cart
Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Body Shield SPF 50 w/ EnviroScreen®$61.00 CAD Options
Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-on Shield SPF 50 w/ EnviroScreen™ (4 Shade Options)$85.20 CAD Options
Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted)$75.00 CAD Add to cart
Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34+ by SkinMedica®$75.00 CAD Add to cart
Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+ by SkinMedica®$75.00 CAD Add to cart