- Morning, and every 2 hours thereafter.
- Face, neck, chest & exposed skin.
- UVA & UVB rays.
- Antioxidant rejuvenation.
- All skin types.
SkinMedica® top-quality sunscreens are perfect for the face, since they don’t go on greasy, and don’t leave residue behind.
This one is an all-mineral-based lotion sunscreen called Daily Physical Defense® Sunscreen (Broad Spectrum SPF 34). It contains green tea leaf extract and caffeine to act as antioxidants. The UVA and UVB filters in this product include Titanium Dioxide 5.0% and Zinc Oxide 6.0%.
SkinMedica® also makes chemical-based sunscreens, including a tinted option. These are:
- Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34+
- Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted)
See all our sunscreens, here.
Important: true sun protection requires the reapplication of sunscreen every 2 hours. If you wear makeup, and reapplying a wet lotion isn’t an option for you, you may be interested in the award-winning, Colorescience® powder-based sunscreen. It’s part of the Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ line. We also carry this at our clinic.
Learn from our blog: