- Morning and evening, after serum.
- Face, neck and chest.
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free moisturization on acne-prone skin.
- Normal to oily skin.
This is a non-comedogenic face cream, great for normal to oily skin types, especially those with acne. It contains sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) to maintain moisture, as well as forms of vitamin C and E, to act as antioxidants.
A few helpful things to know about this product:
While this facial moisturizer is great for those with sensitive skin or acne, it may not address the needs of all skin issues. If you are more concerned with aging and dryness, we would recommend, instead:
- TNS® Ceramide Treatment Cream (for very dry skin, in need of repair or healing).
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer (for mature skin requiring plenty of antioxidants and hydrators).
- Dermal Repair Cream (also for mature skin, but in a much heavier formula).
- The LUMIVIVE™ Day and Night system (for skin brightening and blue light protection).
- Pep Up® Collagen Renewal Face & Neck Treatment (for oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturization on sagging, wrinkled skin or prevention).
This product works best in synergy with other skin care ingredients. That goes especially if you are aiming to get a specific result, like an acne clear out, or otherwise. The best way to know what products are right for you, is to contact us for a consultation. We’ll put together a skincare routine for you!
Notable skin care ingredients
Sodium hyaluronate – the most common form of hyaluronic acid (HA) found in skin care products. HA is what binds to water, to hydrate your skin. Get more forms of HA, to penetrate your skin more thoroughly, with the HA5™ Rejuvenating Hydrator by SkinMedica®.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C) – This is a fat-soluble (lipid-soluble) form of vitamin C. It is believed to help with absorption, since the skin contains some fat.
Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) – A more stable, longer-lasting, synthetic form of vitamin E that acts as a free radical fighter, skin healer and moisturizer.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) – An oil-soluble, naturally-occurring variant of vitamin E, which helps with skin healing from sun damage, and more.
Panthenol – also known as pro-vitamin B5 (yes, the one in shampoos), this is a water and moisture sealant for the skin. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory properties to help with redness from damaged cells. Panthenol is also found in the Facial Cleanser by SkinMedica®, which is great for day-to-day cleansing.