Cosmeceutical eye creams and solutions in Canada
We are a certified reseller of cosmeceutical eye creams in Canada. These include eye skin area lighteners for dark under eye circles, as well as eye puffiness reducers. We also sell an eyelash growth serum, called Latisse®, in Canada. It comes with an online consultation and prescription from our doctor.
While under eye circles and bags are often hereditary, they can be helped with the right skin care routines. Eye wrinkles, such as crows feet, come with age, long-term UV exposure and repeated facial expressions. Like dark eye circles, they can also be fended off with special skincare ingredients.
In some cases, people choose to undergo professional treatments for their under eye circles, bags and wrinkles. Learn more about options for treating these issues at the following link:
If you’re not sure which path is right for you, feel free to contact us! By booking a consultation with our clinic, we can learn more about your case. We make skin care recommendations from there.
In general, when shopping for eye creams and solutions, keep the following tips in mind:
- Remember that the skin around the eyes is thinner than the rest of the face. Be gentle when cleansing or exfoliating the area.
- Thin skin can dry out more easily than thick skin. For any eye skin problem you want to treat, be sure to keep the area hydrated and moisturized. Use a hyaluronic acid serum beneath eye serums and creams to help with this. Learn more about the difference between hydration and moisturization, here.
- Don’t worry too much about clogging pores on the skin around the eyes. Feel free to use thick, oily ingredients on this part of the face, to help it retain moisture. If you do experience breakouts in this area, see a doctor for more information.
- Whether aiming to reduce ‘racoon eyes’ or fine lines and wrinkles, be sure to enhance the eye skin’s thickness as much as possible. Collagen-inducers like peptides and growth factors can be great for this. Ceramides can also help to ‘bond’ skin cells together, to build its barrier.
- To brighten the skin around the eyes, look for ingredients like niacinamide (vitamin B3), marine extracts, caffeine (such as in green tea), vitamin K, vitamin C, licorice root extract, kojic acid and others. Dosage can be important when seeking any ingredient to lighten the skin.
- Absolutely don’t forget to use a high-SPF, broad-spectrum sunscreen, even on cloudy days, or when indoors. UV rays are the source of most facial beauty concerns. When it comes to the thin skin around the eyes, it’s also important to wear large sunglasses, and a wide-brimmed hat. Avoid the sun during peak hours and stay in the shade. The Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy by Colorescience® is an eye treatment cream that comes with built-in SPF 35. It is also tinted, which can serve as a bit of concealer. It’s the perfect daytime solution for under eye circles.
- While some eye creams are formulated for the skin around the eyes, you can still use high-quality products that are meant for the face, in that area. Just be sure they don’t irritate or dry your skin.
- Use eye creams and treatments regularly, and long-term, to see potential results.
- Skin care products can’t do it alone! Stay hydrated, get good sleep, and maintain a healthy lifestyle to improve under eye circles.
Showing all 5 results
Latisse® online prescription with virtual consult (for Canadian residents)$199.00 CAD Add to cart
Total Eye™ Concentrate Kit by Colorescience® (Eye Circle and Wrinkle Treatment)$150.00 CAD Add to cart
TNS® Eye Repair by SkinMedica® (Growth Factor Eye Cream)$108.00 CAD Add to cart
TNS® Illuminating Eye Cream by SkinMedica® (Growth Factor Eye Cream)$97.00 CAD Add to cart
Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 by Colorescience® (Eye Circle & Wrinkle Treatment)$90.00 CAD Options