- Evening, before moisturizer.
- Build up usage with low doses, begin twice a week until you build tolerance.
- Face, neck and chest.
- Store at room temperature between 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F).
- Wrinkles, lines and texture.
- Skin tone and dark spots.
- Acne and acne scarring.
A skin tone and wrinkle-fighting product with an intense form of Vitamin A, to be used gradually to avoid redness and peeling (retinoids are that strong). Great for acne sufferers, too. We can let you know which one we think you need (contact us before ordering).
Remember to build up your usage of this product. Start with a low dosage, twice a week. Follow doctor instructions when using retinoids. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
IMPORTANT: APPLY HIGH SPF SUNSCREEN EVERY 2 HOURS WITH THIS PRODUCT. Avoid the sun if possible. Continue using sunscreen for at least
1 week after you stop using this product (though you should always be using sunscreen anyway).
Before & afters gallery showing results of studies using Retinol Complex
Click on a thumbnail to open up a gallery, and see larger versions of the images.