There are many treatments for excessive sweating that are available in BC. However, there is only one treatment that is effective immediately after one treatment and that is the Miradry for underarm sweating or hyperhidrosis.
Miradry , only available at BC laser , is a quick, non-invasive, Health Canada approved treatment that provides clients in the Vancouver area with a permanent solution for underarm sweat and odour.
Patients that have had this treatment for any type of underarm sweating see an immediate reduction in sweating, smell and underarm hair. Many people only need one treatment but some require a second treatment for full results.
The underarm sweat reduction is over 82% and more than 70% decrease in smell and 70% reduction in hair as well. No other treatment can offer this type of result for underarm sweating.
Botox is another effective treatment for sweating but it is not long lasting and requires ongoing treatments. Botox is great for sweaty hands or feet as there are no other treatments available for this area although research is well underway.
If you are looking a lifestyle choice to reduce underarm arm sweat, smell and hair ( even grey or blonde hair) in one treatment then consider this treatment.
Benefits of Miradry for Underarm sweating:
- Eliminate underarm sweat and odour, excessive or otherwise
- Results in as little as one treatment
- Non invasive treatment
- Little to no discomfort
- Go straight from the gym to another engagement without worrying about the smell
- Lead a life without deodorants
- No more deodorant stains on your clothes
How it works:
Am I at risk of venous disease?
Here are some factors for men and women that indicate if you might be predisposed to chronic venous disease:
- Heredity (family medical history within a family)
- Prolonged standing or sitting
- Heavy lifting
- Hormonal influences
How do compression socks and stockings work?
Gradient compression socks or stockings help improve the blood flow by compressing the veins and making the valves in the veins work more efficiently.
This is done by delivering the highest level of compression at the ankle and gently decreasing this pressure up the leg. Improving blood flow helps the wearer experience immediate relief from tired, aching legs.
How many mole treatments will I need?
What can I expect after laser mole removal?
What is Cellulite?
How do we get Cellulite?
- The swelling of fat cells distend the skin creating the appearance of "orange peel."
- The contraction of the vertical strands of tissue due to hormonal fluctuations or decreased circulation.