Injectablefillers like , , , and Radiesse aren’t just for your face anymore. While these treatments that add volume and hydrate the skin are still great for smoothing facial wrinkles, erasing acne scars, and plumping up lips, plastic surgeons are finding even more uses for injected skin sculpting.
Here’s a rundown of the many areas that have been improved withfillers:
- Feet. Women who wear high heels are having fillers injected into the balls of their feet to alleviate pain and increase the padding that wears down with age. A few have also had injections to the tops of their feet, so they’ll look better in sandals.
- Hands. You can get rid of the bony, “veiny” look of aging hands with injections like Radiesse or Sculptra.
- Knees. Baggy knees and gravity folds vanish with skilled injections of dermal fillers. In fact, doctors have been using fillers in knees for years to combat the effects of advanced arthritis.
- Decollete. Sleep lines and sag-induced creases can be sculpted out of sight using these versatile injections. Plastic surgeon Dr. David Hansen says: “Restylane or Juvederm both are good injectables that fill in the neck and chest creases easily and quickly.”
- . No, we’re not making this one up. Plastic surgeons have found success using dermal fillers to give women larger and more…readily accessible pleasure spots. Birmingham plastic surgeon Dr. William J. Hedden elaborates: “We perform an injection of cosmetic filler called Prevelle or collagen in the G-spot area, where there are clusters of that, when stimulated, can cause an intense orgasm. The rationale behind injecting is to enhance the G-spot area, making it easier to stimulate.” The G-spot injection procedure takes about ten minutes, and recovery is just 24 hours before you can return to sexy times.