Gift certificates and vouchers for Surrey med-spa clinic services
Mostly, however, these services are meant to be redeemed at our Surrey, B.C. clinic (near Vancouver, Canada). See our contact page for more information about our location and hours.
A few important notes to keep in mind about our medspa clinic gift certificates and service vouchers to keep in mind:
- Gift certificate credits are not exchangeable for cash, and are non-refundable.
- Coupons or promotions can not be used towards buying gift certificates. Even if it processes on our system, we will not award credit for the discounted amount. However, gift certificates, once received, can be used to buy services and products that are on sale. Consider them as dollar-for-dollar value towards services and products at our clinic.
- Our e-commerce system can send digital vouchers via e-mail. At the checkout, you can select to send these to another person, if you wish to gift them. The original price will be shown in the e-mail, to confirm its value to the recipient. We can not hide the price.
- We do not offer paper-copy gift certificates or service credit vouchers. Please don’t lose the e-mail with the voucher in it!
- Applicable consultation fees and appointment cancellation fees still apply when using gift certificates or service credits at our clinic (unless otherwise noted). However, all our consultation fees can be used as credits towards services or products, if purchased within 60 days. Cancellation fees, or no-show fees are non-refundable.
- When buying complete packages or specific services, the consultation and all services purchased in the package must be used by a single person.
Showing the single result