Our Vancouver cosmeceutical store offers skin products that excel in terms of the effectiveness of their formulations. Unlike skin care you may find in the drugstore, cosmeceuticals offer high-strength options that are a ‘step before’ prescriptions. In many cases, they can effectively treat skin conditions that traditionally would have required medical intervention. Many of these products also come with published, scientific clinical studies to back their claims.
Not sure where to start? We’d be happy to answer your questions, and make recommendations. Contact us for a virtual consultation!
We ship across Canada and the USA. You can also visit us in-person, where we can take a closer look at the condition you want to treat.
Another good place to start is with our skin care kits. These are our own, time-tested combinations. They use our best-performing products to treat specific skin conditions. Clients who use our skin care regimens regularly see results, and keep coming back for more!
Some general rules when shopping for high-end skin care products:
- At the most basic level, you may want to start with a cleanser, follow with serums, and finish with a moisturizer. The ones that are right for you depend on your skin type. Use our store categories to navigate to the products that may fit your case.
- During the day, high-quality, non-clogging mineral makeup is recommended (if you wear makeup).
- Never forget your sunscreen! All skin conditions are exacerbated by, or start from UV exposure. That goes for acne, hyperpigmentation, redness and all the way to wrinkles and more. Sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours, to maintain protection. A brush-on powder sunscreen helps you do this over makeup.
- Be regular and regimented with your skin care routine, following all application instructions. Patience is key! Most people see results after 3 to 6 months of consistent use with our products.
- Prevention is the cure for everything! Just because you don’t see skin issues yet, doesn’t mean they’re not forming in your dermis, where they’ll eventually surface. Build good skin care habits as early as possible in life. It’s never too late to start!
See more on our blog: