- Morning and evening
- Face and neck
- Wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone
- All skin types
This is the best-of-the-best when it comes to SkinMedica’s genius of formulas. It’s an anti-aging face, neck and décolleté serum, with two chambers that feed into one pump.
The first chamber contains the TNS Recovery Complex®, which is where the human growth factor proteins are. The TNS Recovery Complex® is also available as a singular, separate product.
The second chamber contains the patented, APS Corrective Complex, which is a mixture of peptides (for strength and texture), antioxidants (to prevent aging), a skin brightener (to reduce dark spots) and hyaluronic acid (for moisture retention).
Results from using this product have been documented in as little as 30 days. That is, with morning and evening usage on cleansed and toned skin (beneath other products). Though, it performs best when used for at least 90 days, and continually thereafter.
TNS® growth factors come in a skincare line by SkinMedica®. The series also includes:
- TNS® Advanced+ Serum
- TNS Recovery Complex®, also noted above.
- TNS® Ceramide Treatment Cream
- TNS® Illuminating Eye Cream
- TNS® Eye Repair
Before & afters gallery showing results of studies using TNS Essential Serum®
Click on a thumbnail to open up a gallery, and see larger versions of the images.
- Sundaram H, Mehta RC, Norine JA, Kircik L, Cook-Bolden FE, Atkins DH, Wershler WP, Fitzpatrick RE. Topically applied physiologically balanced growth factors: a new paradigm of skin rejuvenation. J Drugs Dermatol. 2009;8s:4-13. Click here to view (opens a new tab).
- Atkin DH, Trookman NC, Rizer RL, et al. Combination of Physiologically Balanced Growth Factors with Antioxidants for Reversal of Facial Photodamage. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2010:12:14-20. Click here to view (opens a new tab).
- Kadoya K, Makino ET, Jiang LI, Bachelor M, Chung R, Tan P, Cheng T, Naughton GK, Mehta RC. Upregulation of Extracellular Matrix Genes Corroborates Clinical Efficacy of Human Fibroblast-Derived Growth Factors in Skin Rejuvenation. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017 Dec 1;16(12):1190-1196. Click here to view (opens a new tab). Note: this study included both TNS Essential Serum® (this product) and TNS Recovery Complex®.
- Herndon JH,Makino ET, Jiang LI, et al. Long-term Multi-product Facial Regimen in Subjects with Moderate-to-Severe Photodamage and Hyperpigmentation. J Clin Aesth Dermatol. 2015;8(8):16-21.Click here to view (opens a new tab). Note: this study included TNS Essential Serum® (this product), Lytera®, and Retinol Complex 0.5.