- Morning and evening, and at least one week before an ablative laser procedure (such as for facial rejuvenation).
- Also use after cosmetic procedures, to promote healing.
- On the face (or as needed).
- Preparing the skin for cosmetic procedures.
- Sensitive skin, and thus all skin types, with the advice of a doctor or aesthetician.
This is a gel used to both prepare skin for cosmetic procedures, and to reduce recovery time afterwards. It contains several healing properties for skin repair and regeneration.
Use this for at least one week before an ablative laser procedure, such as skin resurfacing with a CO2 laser, or the Fraxel® DUAL laser. It will help to condition the skin, so that it reacts with less severity to these lasers.
Those with rosacea or sensitive skin can use this regularly.
Notable skin care ingredients:
Beta-glucan – an intense hydrator, skin healer and antioxidant.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 – a synthetic peptide. Peptides help the skin produce collagen.
Sodium hyaluronate – the salt form of hyaluronic acid (HA). It works more deeply in the skin than ‘regular’ HA to retain its moisture by binding to water.
CoQ10 – an antioxidant, similar to a vitamin. It can also be a skin soother and a collagen and elastin stimulator. It is naturally found in the skin, but needs replenishing as we age.
Arnica Montana – a plant derivative that helps reduce inflammation and swelling, especially from bruises. It is commonly used to speed up healing on the skin.
Oat Beta Glucan – a skin soother and antioxidant.
Plus botanical ingredients like green tea leaf extract, raspberry fruit extract, and other skin healers and conditioners.