RAPID PICOSURE TATTOO REMOVAL IN VANCOUVER, BC
Dr Sachit Shah first started treating tattoos with lasers in 2001. His experience, the advanced technology we have always had as well as the knowledge of our staff has made BC Laser one of the most popular destinations for laser tattoo removal in the Lower Mainland of BC. BC Laser is the first clinic in the Lower Mainland areas of Vancouver, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Langley, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Burnaby to bring this revolutionary Picosure laser tattoo removal technology to our clients.
What does this mean for you if you have a tattoo that you have been contemplating having removed but for one reason or another you have not yet started the process? Maybe the length of time that it took to get it removed or that it is one of the more difficult colours to remove like green and blue?
We also offer a second picosecond Laser for tattoo removal ENLIGHTEN LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Find out how long which tattoo removal systems we have used in our clinic and why our 16 years of experience matters.
The Picosure laser tattoo removal system is a major breakthrough in laser tattoo removal technology in 20 years because:
• the laser is a much faster pulse than traditional Q Switched lasers which means that it is much quicker to remove tattoos than ever before – upto half the number of treatments previously needed
• the laser is much better at destroying ink particles
• removes tattoo ink much faster and most colours
• it is much more effective for blue and green tattoo
• will usually clear even resistant tattoos that have stopped fading with other lasers to clear the area even more than ever before.
How rapid PIcosure Laser Tattoo removal works
Laser tattoo removal works by causing the ink in the skin to break apart. These smaller ink particles are then removed by the body’s immune system. The tattoo fades gradually with each treatment as you cannot remove all the ink in one go. The Picosure is much more through about breaking the ink particles and thus much more effective for tattoo removal.
Picosure tattoo removal is currently the best tattoo removal system that is around and generally the number of treatments are 2-3 times LESS than other treatments. As the only clinic that carries the Picosure laser call our clinic to find out more how you can get that tattoo removed quicker than ever before.
Am I at risk of venous disease?
Here are some factors for men and women that indicate if you might be predisposed to chronic venous disease:
- Heredity (family medical history within a family)
- Prolonged standing or sitting
- Heavy lifting
- Hormonal influences
How do compression socks and stockings work?
Gradient compression socks or stockings help improve the blood flow by compressing the veins and making the valves in the veins work more efficiently.
This is done by delivering the highest level of compression at the ankle and gently decreasing this pressure up the leg. Improving blood flow helps the wearer experience immediate relief from tired, aching legs.
How many mole treatments will I need?
What can I expect after laser mole removal?
What is Cellulite?
How do we get Cellulite?
- The swelling of fat cells distend the skin creating the appearance of "orange peel."
- The contraction of the vertical strands of tissue due to hormonal fluctuations or decreased circulation.