Temperatures are heating up, picnics and barbeques are being planned, sundresses are flying off the racks. Is your skin ready for summer? Can you strut in that flirty skirt without worrying about your pale legs? For those of us that prefer our skin with a summer glow (but also know that skin cancer is nothing to scoff at), there’s sunless tanning at Beautiful Canadian Laser and Skincare Clinic.
Did you know that in Canada this year it is estimated that there will be 81,700 new cases of skin cancer diagnosed and 6,000 cases of melanoma, resulting in approximately 1,050 deaths? Even if you’re lucky enough not to develop skin cancer, you’re still headed for premature aging, sun spots, and wrinkles if you regularly expose your skin without protection or use tanning beds. Why risk it when you can get a safe sunless tan at Beautiful Canadian?
Got five minutes? That’s how long our SunFX Spray Tan takes. You’ll have a glow that lasts up to 10 days depending on your skin type. Give yourself an extra boost of confidence for that weekend wedding you’re attending, or a family reunion or pool party. The formula is made with a combination of natural bronzers, highly purified water, and the approved cosmetic tanning agent DHA. Have sensitive skin? Rest assured that no alcohol, oils, perfumes, parabens or artificial preservatives are used in the formula.
Quick, simple, and safe, a spray tan at Beautiful Canadian is the smart choice to make this season. Planning to come in for a session? Here’s some tips to make the most of your tan:
- Cleanse and exfoliate with a scrub. Focus especially on rough areas like knees, elbows, ankles, heels and the tops of your feet.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior.
- Avoid using deodorants, moisturizers, perfume and makeup on the day of your spray.
- Wear loose and comfortable dark clothing to the clinic. Typically, the solution will not stain clothing and any minor rub-off should come out in the wash, but some staining may occur on light coloured leather, acrylic or other sensitive fabrics. Wear as little as you like or a full bathing suit during the spray; it’s up to you.
Within the first five hours after application, avoid the following:
- Saunas / spas
- Physical exercise / sweating
- Tight-fitting clothing
Your tan with develop over the next few hours and you’ll be delighted to see your skin transform into a healthy, streak-free glow. No guilt about laying in the harsh sun or a tanning bed, just summery skin without the damaging rays.
Ready to schedule your spray tan? Contact us or call 604-580-2464 to schedule an appointment at Beautiful Canadian, and get ready to flaunt those legs this summer!