We have known for years that a Fraxel treatment can be used for a variety of reasons to improve your skin tone and texture but recently actors like Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian have been raving about this treatment. At BC Laser we have been using Fraxel and Fraxel type treatments for many years to help you achieve great skin.
WHAT IS FRAXEL?
The Fraxel laser treatment, offered by doctors, has been lauded as one of the most effective non-surgical anti-ageing therapies of recent years.
Used on the face, decollete and backs of the hands, it delivers pinpricks of laser energy into the skin, but leaves a network of undamaged skin in between, and is credited with doing everything from zapping pigmentation to boosting collagen and plumping skin.
Fraxel claims to be ‘proven laser technology’ that can help reverse the visible effects of ageing, ‘With Fraxel, change isn’t drastic or scary – it’s you, just younger,’ the firm says.
They say that Fraxel is effective on:
– Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
– Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
– Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
– Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
– Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition